Started Westville

Ken

I found a large enough box (room for LOTS more) and I'm trying to think what else to put in it...

Well you have 11 months to figure that out LOL - Try not to think too much - I klnow that gives me a headache.. :prop:

Ken i know that this is a house that even a GORILLA COULD LOVE ...you get the great feeling of being inside and then you look out the

back and you can enjoy the outdoors too ........LOL.........i just hope my ORCHID will come out this GOOD......... :bounce8::D:beer::banana:

• Like 1

Well this one is officially over - Miss Livy followed me home after work last night - And the Dollhouse was prevented - Since it is her birthday next week - The wife picked up a Birthday cake for her. She is excited and very happy even with the mouse in the house. lol

The story now ends.

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/wf6h/DSCF3667_zpsd2884bd3.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/wf6h/DSCF3670_zpse180d22b.jpg

• Like 1

What a geat picture of you and it's new owner and the house! That cake looked pretty tasty too!

But Ken, isn't the story just beginning? :)

Congratulations on a house well done! :thumb:

And you can't get away that easily. Remember, we want pictures of your progress on the new projects, it just won't be under First Dollhouse!

What a geat picture of you and it's new owner and the house! That cake looked pretty tasty too!

But Ken, isn't the story just beginning? :)

Congratulations on a house well done! :thumb:

And you can't get away that easily. Remember, we want pictures of your progress on the new projects, it just won't be under First Dollhouse!

Thanks Debora

The cake was pretty good. And an end for this and on to the next which is already on the bench and started dryfitting. And figuring the changes I want to do already. I just have to figure out where to post them -

• Like 1

Just start you own gallery here. Go to your profile, choose gallery, choose upload and start uploading images. I find if I crop my photos first it reduces the file size they upload more quickly. :)

OK-E-DOKEE ! I'll do that..

And be sure to start a topic in General mini talk so we can discuss your progress! :)

I have to think of two things at once - OH MY !!!!! I'll leave myself a note ... LOL Will do Tracy thanks..

• Like 1

So which kit's in dry fit now? And I looked all over for the mouse...

The Imagination - The one for Breanna for Christmas this year.. I just have to keep in mind it's for a 3 1/3 yr old and keep it kid proof. I will beef up the base quite a bit as this is MDF . Which I'm OK with.. Just has to be handled differently . Priming the parts now to raise the grain (so to say) MDF doesn't have grain but will fuzz up. then sand with 320 and all will be good..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...