Pierce Dollhouse

Hello,

I've been working on the Pierce dollhouse on and off for a couple years now, however the instructions have become worn and tatty, and I am in need for replacements!

Can anyone help by sending me a pdf file or a photocopy of the Pierce Dollhouse instructions? I would rather this than ring a number that is international to buy a new set, esp when I'm nearly finished with the dollhouse :)

Thank you for any help...

I am sorry I don't have any instructions for my pierce, mine is a rehab and did not have directions... I know there are a few instructions somewhere on the forum or in the gallery but I am not sure if the pierce is one of them.

I have two Pierce's. The one I am building now has tattered instructions. Let me get into the other box tonight. If they are in good shape I will drop you a note and scan them if nobody else responds.

• Like 1

I acquired a Pierce that someone had originally built with hot glue and it was, of course, falling apart; so I took it entirely apart and I'm slowly rebuilding it (with extensive modifications). I have a set of tatty instructions and a set of photocopied instructions that are beginning to get even fuzzier-looking, so I'm no help! But I hope you'll make more posts so you can share pictures of your build with us. And please do introduce yourself to the whole gang in the Newcomers' Forum.

• 4 weeks later...