Patriotic Color Scheme

KathieB

Aiiiyyyeeeeee .... such a change! I like the bright colors, but now the blue on blue is making my old eyes water as I squint to see what's there. And what happened to the "Top" button on the messages? I used it all the time to get to the top of the page and click on "View New Posts" .. now I'm scrolling like crazy, and the arthritic fingers are complaining!

Kathie ... wondering what ever happened to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" maxim ... :)

Edit: ... oooh, and the quotes in the posts don't say who's being quoted.

Heading to bed ... maybe it will be back to the lovely, cool, easy-on-the eyes green/teal by morning ...

It suddenly changed to "Star Spangled" on me too. I just stood up, saluted and then changed it back to "Greenleaf custom" from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page. It's working fine now so it must have been a hiccup.

Deb

It suddenly changed to "Star Spangled" on me too. I just stood up, saluted and then changed it back to "Greenleaf custom" from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page. It's working fine now so it must have been a hiccup.

Deb

Phew! Thanks, Deb .. I didn't see the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page ... back to normal now, and glad of it! I'm as patriotic as anybody, and maybe more so than many, but I'm not interested in waving flags here ... unless they're 1:12 scale or smaller ... :)

In honor of those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001, we will be displaying the Patriotic color scheme until Tuesday.

It hadn't occured to me that was why it changed. Now that you've explained it, I've changed it back. It's a very appropriate and very touching tribute Dean. Thank you for remembering those we lost.......and for helping us remember them as well.

Deb

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THOSE WHO LOST LOVED ONES ON THIS DAY 5 YEARS AGO.

My gosh - it's been 5 years? I keep thinking it's been just a year or maybe two. No wonder they're talking about how it's still affecting people - here I was going well DUH it just happened not that long ago of course it's still affecting people ... but.. I guess it's been longer than I realized... seems like yesterday - litterally. I don't think I'll ever forget those images. Even though they were horrible images, it's a time that should never be forgotten and I'm really glad the Greenleaf folks didn't forget either :D Thanks Dean :D

-David

• 3 weeks later...

With the hit-or-miss quality ofwi-fi service on the road I'm sorry I missed the star-spangled "skin", but I think it's a most excellent tribute to those brave Americans who lost their lives in the terrorist attack.

My Orchid build took on the patriotic color scheme, too (see my Team blog entries).