I'm a Winner! Tessie caught the vibes!

KathieB

When I finished updating my blog this afternoon, I clicked over to Caseymini's blog and discovered that Tessie had picked my name as winner of a beautiful set of Casey-made wicker furniture! I've been sending Tessie vibes via esp but had no idea it would work so well. :thumb: Now I'm thinking that the esp could flow both ways and am getting a bit nervous. May have to dig out the aluminum foil hat.

Here's a link to the post with a picture of Tessie & Zar are enjoying the furniture.

I did a quick look-up of the history of wicker and found that it was quite popular in the Victorian age, both inside and out. I'm thinking it will be gorgeous in a light and airy sitting room for the lady of the house in the New Orleans 1890s Beacon Hill. Yes!

• Like 1

Kathie, actually that style was more around 1920 or so.....However, who knows when the first ones in that style were made? I won't tell if you don't.LOL

The people in the Beacon Hill are very avant garde. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :lol:

Kathie, please send me your e mail addy. I had to go add to the blog that it was Kathie B. of Kathie B's Mini blog....some other Kathie thought she won and then she wrote immediately after that she was the wrong Kathie...Some friend had told her she won. Some friend???There was another Kathie in the comments, but no B on the end.

Anyway, I like your story. Stick with it!LOL If anybody questions something like that in mine, I just say Zar put it there....He is a Steampunk Scientest and a time traveler to boot. That's my story and I am sticking with it too.

Kathie, please send me your e mail addy. I had to go add to the blog that it was Kathie B. of Kathie B's Mini blog....some other Kathie thought she won and then she wrote immediately after that she was the wrong Kathie...Some friend had told her she won. Some friend???There was another Kathie in the comments, but no B on the end.

Anyway, I like your story. Stick with it!LOL If anybody questions something like that in mine, I just say Zar put it there....He is a Steampunk Scientest and a time traveler to boot. That's my story and I am sticking with it too.

Oouch! Sorry there was confusion. Hope the other Kathie isn't too disappointed. The email has been sent. :thumb: