Dura Craft Victorian VH-600 Need Instructions

Gonzo

Help! I need instructions and I don't think my PM is working properly in this browser. It is for the Dura Craft Victorian (VH-600). If you have a copy of these instructions, please PM me and I will give you my email address. I appreciate the help. I was given the kit by someone in my local mini club. Her mom wanted to build it, but passed away before she could get going on it. I promised to get it built and looking good.

Thanks for the help!

post-8632-0-70742400-1343447940_thumb.jp

post-8632-0-48875600-1343447987_thumb.jp

I was going to post about the current failure of our PM system. Greg, if you listed your email when you joined there should be a link in your profile that Donna can use to contact you.

Holly...I did. I just didn't want to throw it out there, yet. Donna...please go to my profile. My Yahoo email addy should be there at the bottom.

I just added another post to the string of PM error complaints. Hopefully someone will get this done quickly. It explains a lot since I had been dropping PMs to several people over the past few weeks.

Greg I just sent you an email - hopefully you will get it. Post here if you didnt and I will try again. I am going to check my profile and if my e-mail addy is there you can also send me an e-mail (if not there I will add it)

I am so glad we can edit our post

Anyways I just added both of my e-mail addresses to my profile.

Donna,

Got your email and just replied. Thanks for your help with this. It will probably be my next build after the Pierce I just started. The lady gave it to me in a box and three bags. It's a little hard to store that way...lol.

LOL Not a problem was glad I could help. I just finished scanning and emailed them to you. Hopefully you will get them all There is 20 pages. They were scanned as pdf. My computer is messing up so I am hoping you got them all