Lifelike mini animals

otterine

Ooooooooooh, how cute! I love the kitties but that badger is a real scene stealer! He's the kind of badger that you just can't help but love and that's not the kind of thing a person usually says about badgers. LOL! It's no wonder you were excited about their arrival because they're all adorable.

Deb

April, links to ebay items really need to go in the Ebay & Craig's List pinned topic so they can be removed by the mods when the sale is over; it keeps dead links from cluttering up the archives...

...Is there a timeline on changing your own responses?
I don't know. Normally I'd suggest firing a PM to one of the mods to move it, but I tried to PM the above to you before I posted it; apparently our PM feature is having "issues"...

These animals are gorgeous! All of them!!! I love, love, love Brae's new cats! Yes, Reve is talented and so is Anya - love her animals too! Wow, these artists are just mind blowing!

And as for the mice....I thought they made rodents cute in the movie, "Ratatouille", but these ones are adorable! (Did I just say that a mouse is adorable?)