Gazette help

I'm sorry you're having problems with getting the Gazette Lu Ann. There are still some ISPs who block emails that are sent en masse. You can try calling your ISP and having them put Greenleaf on the White List but I've worked for one of the largest ISPs and I can tell you that trying to get a domain added to the White List is usually an exercise in futility. Most customer service agents don't even know how to submit the request. It's usually easier to create an email address with a more universal provider such as gmail or yahoo and sign up for the Gazette with that email address.

Here's the link for the most recent issue:

http://www.greenleaf...s-JUN-2012.html

Hope that helps,

Deb

Update: While I was thinking about it I added the most current info to the archive on my website. Just click on the link for debsminis in my sig line and you'll see a link there for the archive page. There's a an index of articles by subject and under that is the complete clickable list of all past issues.

Edited by Deb
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Last year, in October, I changed my email address and notified GL of the new address so I wouldn't miss the Gazette. I have since found that all the new issues were going to my old account and notified a mod about it and was told that it would be changed. To date, I'm still receiving GL information at my old address. Will someone please make the change for me? Since the PM system won't work, I can't send another message to get the updated information to the necessary person but I do check the old address.

• 3 weeks later...