Minis On The Edge

More pictures added of the Beacon Hill

I just added some more pictures of the beacon hill dollhouse kit public. I only had about 7 pictures up of this house finished. Now there is almost 50. I can't upload here via my iPad so they are on webshots. You can see them by clicking here: http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/578071970VxhYHh revisiting the pictures is making me want to build another one :)

I love the delicate color scheme; it looks like it ought to be a wedding cake!

Aww Thanks Holly! I was going through the album I use to communicate with my buyers as I build and fell back in love with it. It was so dainty. It took me forever to finish but the final results made it worth it.

Tracy, this is just beautiful! I agree with Holly about the color scheme, and I love the vine.

It's gorgeous! I love the colors and that vine is such a great idea!

B)

:jawdrop: :drool: Beautiful! I'll send you my address so you can drop it off :lol:

• Like 1

Thank you all! I am thinking of building either a Beacon Hill or a Garfield for myself. I've always wanted a Garield but don't really have space for it but the Beacon Hill is also so Awesome and I picture it with Stone on the outsides. I'm still not sure but I plan on making a decision this month :)

Beautiful! I agree with Holly, it looks so romantic with the soft colouring. Landscaping, also to die for. I want to move in there! :)

oh and I only looked at one picture before I had to squeal.....off to drool over the others now! :D

Wonderful job, the colors are lovely! Your stone work is always so beautiful!

Thank You for you sweet words about the Beacon Hill. It was a "girlie" girls house in my mind and I had a time finding the right color. I ended up mixing up my own paint colors for that one. It was fun to see it all come out so pretty and all.

It is beautiful. I love the color scheme!!!

• Like 1

...I had a time finding the right color. I ended up mixing up my own paint colors for that one...
See? I knew you were my daughter! You also hear color!

See? I knew you were my daughter! You also hear color!

It must run in the family. I can't remember the last time I didn't mix my own paint for something. I mix stains too with some interesting effects. hehehehehehe

Tracy, I do so love this house. It came out so pretty. It may have put up a fight while you were building it, but that's because it knew what it needed to be. Once you listened to it, it came out perfect. I think that you do need to build another BH for yourself. If you let your creativity run free, you'll have the most beautiful dollhouse ever. The BH suits you.

Deb

• Like 1

Oh, I think Tracy should just go all out and build herself a Garfield!

It' s lovely! The colors are so dainty, so romantic!

• Like 1

What a beautiful house, and such a wonderful choice of colors! It definately is a girlie-girl house, and looks so clean and neat! Terrific job, I really love it. I was going to build a Beacon Hill for myself until the Queen fell in my lap! The Beacon is one of my favorite houses, and I'm sure you would enjoy making one for yourself. BEAUTIFUL WORK! :D

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.