Stumped!!! on what to do

jbresr

So I am soooo close to having my apple blossum done but......Ok I have first and second floors done, wallpapered, floors in etc and now am on the third floor and my mind just up and left me and now I havent a clue on what to do with the third floor - and I HAVE to have this done before next Thursday!!!! Not only that Apple is not telling me what she wants. So how long before my mind returns????? oh yea I will try to get pictures up if my camera and the computer will ever get around to cooperating with each other again :(

So I am soooo close to having my apple blossum done but......Ok I have first and second floors done, wallpapered, floors in etc and now am on the third floor and my mind just up and left me and now I havent a clue on what to do with the third floor - and I HAVE to have this done before next Thursday!!!! Not only that Apple is not telling me what she wants. So how long before my mind returns????? oh yea I will try to get pictures up if my camera and the computer will ever get around to cooperating with each other again :(

This is frustrating. :(

Why does it have to be finished by next Thursday? I was having similar problems in my current build, I felt like I hit a wall in the middle of my interior designing! I spent a lot of nights lying in bed repainting and wallpapering different combinations in my head!! Now that I finally know what it is that I want to do, I think my baby is teething so I rarely get a handsfree moment to finally implement my ideas!

Good luck! :)

I'm also wondering what's with this deadline thing? If it helps, jot down your ideas on a piece of paper and keep it with the house until you're done (as done as we ever get) with it. When my trin of thought derails like that I just go do something else until it comes back, sometimes a few minutes or sometimes a few years later.

I don't know if this will help you, but sometimes, if I make up a story about my house (e.g. the personality of its residents) I can break through a block. Maybe your house's inhabitants are collectors and store items on the third floor. Maybe someone is a musician, crafter, or artist and needs a studio. Perhaps a playroom?

Good luck on figuring it out!