Welcome to the little family, Penny. There are two building blogs for the Orched. Do search and read the "getting started" posts, since there are some outdated or obsolete bits of info in the instructions for the older kits, such as using hot glue to assemble the kits.

Hello, Penny, and :welcome: to the forum. With an Orchid kit under the bed hollering to be built, it's a wonder you've gotten any sleep at all!

Welcome Penny! You will have a blast with your little Orchid! I know you posted elsewhere you plan to cover it with paperclay. What will you do with it? Brick, stone, stucco? Linda I believe did her Orchid in brick, and I love that.

Hello, Penny, and :welcome: to the forum. With an Orchid kit under the bed hollering to be built, it's a wonder you've gotten any sleep at all!

Kathie, is that why I haven't been sleeping good in a few years? I have several kits under my bed... :ohmy:

Kathie, is that why I haven't been sleeping good in a few years? I have several kits under my bed... :ohmy:

Yep! Even Tempur-pedic hasn't been able to make a mattress to counteract this phenomenon. My own kits are stacked on shelves in the basement ... with a "Houses for Sale" sign taped to them, but that's another story! :lol: