I wish I knew where all my mini supplies were

grazhina

Got cats too Casey but its WHERE do they put them that's the mystery. Missing a small laser cut piece that I stained down the other day and left on the table. I know one of them has had it but what he's done with it is anyones guess.

Reminds me of a cat of years ago that would hide her toys. A one-bedroom apartment, not many places, but she'd find spots that eluded my cleaning efforts. I was working when she was spayed, so I had to pick her up from the vet and leave her alone in the apartment while I went back to the office for a couple of hours. When I got home, she had pulled every one of her toys from its hiding place and had piled them in the middle of the living room rug. She was protecting them with her front paws and gave me a look that said, "I don't know what particular hell you have planned for me next, but I'm taking all my stuff with me!"

• Like 3

.... When I got home, she had pulled every one of her toys from its hiding place and had piled them in the middle of the living room rug. She was protecting them with her front paws and gave me a look that said, "I don't know what particular hell you have planned for me next, but I'm taking all my stuff with me!"

ROFL!

Cats are so funny!

One of mine has been hiding the toys inside the arm of the couch. How did I know this? The arm is broken and when I moved the couch, tons of toys spilled out!

I can really relate to this! LOL

I hate it when I put things in a "safe keeping" place and then completely can't remember what that place is. I do that alot too. :yes: