Jo Med

Why is it artistic or creative seem to be synonymous to disorganized or messy to some people? When I was a grad assistant in a dorm many moons ago, one of the residents could not believe I was an art major. "Your room is too neat!" was her argument. *sigh*

Meanwhile, maybe I've grown more creative or artistic, as chaos seems to be my prevalent mode of operation these days. :D

• Like 1

ndiana Wants Me" moments :busted::cops: ....j/k...evil laugh)

Lord I can't go back there. I have to stay out of New Mexico too and I probably should just avoid Oklahoma on general principles.

I thought, hmmm, I wonder if mine will show up as "Crazy" or "Dangerous" when people click on my gallery. :bounce:

No, but we do giggle every time we see your avatar and know you're back in town. <hugging you> Did I mention how happy it always makes me to see you hanging out around here?

I wouldn't expect my reputation to register as tarnished, but maybe shabby chic?

*gigglesnort*

As for reputations, I've been told that I'm stubborn but I refuse to believe it. :nonono:

Deb

• Like 3

This is not about reputation...or is it?

When viewing someone's album in detail mode - above the thumbnails is a sorting menu bar that reads:

[Most Recent] [Most Viewed] [Most Popular] [Most Commented] [Title]

What does 'Most Popular' sort by?

I know its not comments nor viewed nor a combination??

• Like 1

This is not about reputation...or is it?

Naw ... it's just one of the irrelevant whistles and bells that come with computer/internet programs.

When viewing someone's album in detail mode - above the thumbnails is a sorting menu bar that reads:

[Most Recent] [Most Viewed] [Most Popular] [Most Commented] [Title]

What does 'Most Popular' sort by?

I know its not comments nor viewed nor a combination??

I should think it would return the photos with the most hits. Or maybe the ones with the most "Likes"?

• Like 1

We should all have a "distracted" and "wandering" reputation. I know I would, at least. Way to many projects going on at once! And aren't we all plotting away at other builds whilst we have 2 or 3 or 4 or more already happening?! :D

• Like 2

Yay, Mike!!! Are they really, really, really tiny... like 1:144 size so we need glasses to see them?

Crap! They were there, honest! LOL! Are they here now? You can't expect too much from 'Distracted' & 'Wandering' !!

2586889150102134200S200x200Q85.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, gee - I will be neutral for the next decade at the rate I'm going! :lol:

I do hope this won't be like the Doberman forum I'm on. There, you "thank" people for their contributions and it seems to be something everyone takes part in. I got to the point where I didn't want to post a thread because I'd have to thank everyone who replied and I felt silly when making a post because people felt they had to thank me. The result was I didn't post very often and I am not there hardly at all anymore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...