Another Spring Fling Addition –Time to Open Up Shop

Mini Man

<iframe frameborder="0" height="0" id="iframe_odiogo_odiogo_placeholder_73" name="iframe_odiogo_odiogo_placeholder_73" scrolling="no" src="http://www.dollhouse-kits.com/2012/03/29/dollhouse-farm-stand/" width="290"></iframe>

Is it a farm stand for your dollhouse? Or maybe a booth at a carnival? Or maybe a place to sell the flowers you grew in your miniature greenhouse! This versatile little addition can even pull double duty as a animal pen if you leave the front panel off. The possibilities are endless! The sign is included so you can promote whatever it is you decide on. Like the miniature greenhouse, this addition can be used on either side of your spring fling kit, or for that matter, any dollhouse kit! We will be introducing this kit at a reduced price for the spring fling, so stay tuned for details!

minaturefarmstand_thumb.jpg

:D this is ever o inspiring, like an advent calendar, reveiling a little at a time...

Looking forward to when the shop do open ;)

Hugs

My aching hands are happy that it is 1" scale. As much as I love 1:24, it does make me feel like a clumsy giant with HUGE monkey-paws trying to thread a teeny, tiny needle. OY

Hope I have room for all of these goodies... :hmm:

Archived