Hogwarts - in mini

Jo Med

I'd love to so I might suggest it to the family. We will wait a while though I think for the first rush to die down a little. My son lives in London so we have a crash pad.

I have a book that shows the miniatures they built for Lord of the Rings, too! AMAZING! Why can't I have a job like that???

I had two jobs kind of like that, only we built full-scale replicas, mostly for Disney, Universal Studios and various museums across the country. Highly hazardous and low paying. I miss the work, but not the struggle to make ends meet.

The Hogwart's mini is impressive. Every time I travel through the International Drive area of Orlando it's impossible to not see the gigantic towers of Hogwart's at Universal Studios. We're planning a 1 day trip to Walt Disney World for the kids at the end of this month and a 2 day trip to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios in April, but we might add a day for Universal just to see the Harry Potter part of the park. Florida residents can get a 3 day, 3 park Disney pass for $99 until early May, so an extra $90 per person for Universal might happen.