Selling All Dollhouses and Accessories

champagne

I have not been on here for a very long time as I decided this is the year (I turned 49) to work on becoming the healthiest I can become.

I have joined a weight management program at the hospital where I work (a year long program) and now am going to the gym at least 5 times a week and feeling great doing it. I have taken care of a couple of health issues that I wanted to take care of and everything turned out perfect.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to devote to dollhousing anymore and would like to make my dollhouse room into a workout room now.

I will be selling all my dollhouses and supplies on ebay soon and wanted to let everyone know in case they are interested. I should have items added to Ebay by the end of the week and will let everyone know when.

The houses I have available are going to be

Primrose (NIB)

Sierra Log Cabin Kit (NIB)

Laurel (NIB)

Victorian Cottage Jr. (NIB)

The Ashley (I bought this off ebay years ago and have never opened the box to make sure everything is there for sure but I believe it is)

The Tennyson (never been opened, this is the old one)

Corona Concepts Miniature Village (NIB)

If any of you are interested in any of these, let me know and I am sure we can work out something before putting on Ebay. I am selling all my furniture, lights, wallpapers, Crysnbon kits, shingles, etc. I will be selling these in lots if possible, whatever I can fit into one postal box.

I will let you all know when the items on listed. This is a great forum and helped me alot whenever I needed it.

When it comes to a choice between minis and health maintenance, you have chosen wisely and well. I'm fortunate enough to be able to do both, but not every one can. Doo check in on us when you can and continued success!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...