web sites

beth2

I know the project pages goes back to 2006 but can so many sites be gone? I went through most of the pages and was checking web sites. So many of the sites can't be found. I have two granddaughter that want to make things, so I figured what better place than here where everyone is such a wealth of information.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Marie

I gather you're referring to all the dead links? Dead links are so annoying. When I first started in miniatures I saved all sorts of links to tutorials and then when I wanted to make something - pfttt - the one I'd clicked on would be gone- which is why I learned to copy the tutorials to my computer.

I have several pages of links on New England Miniatures, including links to more links sites. Every once in a while I have to go through the list and delete dead links. Links-links --love 'em --cry over 'em.

New England Miniatures dollhouse tutorials links:

http://www.newenglandminiatures.com/dollhouselinks2.html

The two dead links I miss the most are Sclerise's with her Murphy bed tutorial (which I did print out and have) and the Buttercup bash site for all the eye candy. I also miss my caladi9um printie site and the Boopmini printie site..

Thanks ladies. I put a lot of sites in my favorites. My computer crashed a couple years ago and I lost a lot of sites. Now if I see something I really like I copy it and put it in my library. Hopefully nothing will happen to it. :)