Web Recommendations?

Pixie0763

I'm new to miniatures. I'm nearing completion of my first dollhouse. Local in-store offerings for furnishings & accessories are very limited. I'd hoped to find a "pinned" thread with a list of recommended websites, but haven't been able to fine one? So what websites have you found with great customer service, reasonable prices, and a good selection of miniatures?

Karen, you can Google "dollhouse miniatures" and get a list of internet sources for miniatures and we have several members with internet shops and who are artisans with websites; Shelly, Sherri, Grazhina, Anya, Dawn, Tracy and Linda are just a few. Someone more site-savvy than I might be able to tell you how to find them all.

I would recommend you start with miniatures.com. You automatically get 10% off your order when placed online, and if you request a catalog there is currently a coupon on the back for 15% off orders placed by Feb. 10. Also, if you "like" them on Facebook there is a coupon for 35% off one item on their FB page - good for one of those expensive splurges.

After that you can check out Etsy for handmade items, with some of the shops run by Greenleaf members, and there are other members who also sell on Ebay.

From what I understand we cannot talk about either online retailers or brick and mortar stores. The moderators have closed previous topics on these types of discussions. I do not believe other web talk, websites RE:minis are off the table though, just not retailer experience.

WELCOME to the Greenleafmini-family, Karen – so glad you joined us! We love to share news, pictures, and ideas on all things miniature!

As to where you can find help, suggestions, answers to questions, resources and tutorials -

you just found the best one on the web!!

Congratulations! :thumb:

Shopping sites have already been mentioned, and there are dozens of them online now. Not too many brick-and-more stores anymore, which is too bad. :( Greenleaf has a great selection of houses and supplies.

But here in this forum you can ask questions, see detailed pictures of what others have done, and learn lots!