Hello to all

Hello to everyone at the forum. We would like to briefly introduce ourselves. We are Marlyn and Ray and we live in England. We have been building dolls houses and more for several years now and have recently set up our online Ebay shop selling dolls house curtains that we make. It has been very succesful as I am sure you will agree its often difficult to find dolls house curtains that will enhance your rooms.

Our other hobbies include researching our family trees which has taken up over 6 years now but we have been succesfull in going back to around 1600 on some lines!

Well, we hope to be a value to the community and look forward to being involved.

Marlyn and Ray

MoRays dolls house curtains

Hello, Thankyou all for your warm welcome to Ray and I. Once we get used to using the site we will put some photos on here:-)

Ray has built two kit dolls houses for me both from 'The Dolls house magazine' a weekly collection. He is now building the 3rd one for me. Takes a bit of time as you get a bit each week!! He has also bult 3 of his own design including my beautiful wedding and fabric shop and a garage/workshop.

I will try to find my photos to put some on here but you could try www.artfrommyheart.co.uk which is Ray's own website for his beautiful paintings that he does. It has a dolls house section on there where we do have some photos of the houses. Not sure if the website will work as sometimes its a little temperamental! Our son Steve is updating it but he is busy and we dont like to nag!!

Hope to hear from you...and great to be part of the community. I think I mentioned we have recently started our Ebay shop MoRays dolls house curtains which is really succesfull. We love to make them using Laura Ashley miniprint fabrics and they are very popular.

Speak soon, Marlyn and Ray

Me again, just went onto Ebay USA (.com) and typed in dolls house curtains....I see what you mean, our shop isnt listed down the side of the page......as we are not an Ebay US shop. If you click on any of the Laura Ashley curtains listed in the auction they will be ours then you can either visit our shop by clicking on the shop logo at the top...or view other items but best way is to click on the shop as everything is categorized there, buy it now and auction style. Bye again, Marlyn

oops still trying to get used to this! posted my previous item on here instead of on the trading post one...apologies! Marlyn