Garfield

Narnia077

Duh, you know me too well, Holly. I was typing blind anyway... a) it was not even 5:00 am and B) I still had a sleeping pill working, so I was pretty much typing in my sleep (hey, if you can sleep walk...?). At any rate, yes you are correct!

I read most of the night before ('til about 4:00 am -- to finish the new Richard North Patterson novel I just got), slept maybe an hour before the dog got me up, but I was so wired when I went to bed last night that an Ambien was called for. I take one, oh, maybe once a year! So that didn't help my brain function much <smile>!

On the other hand, talking about mini-ing in your sleep... I bought so much STUFF on line yesterday that I've been dreaming of nothing but how I'm gonna put it all together! It all fit when I ordered it all, but now, of course, I'm seeing all the possible options! Wow! What fun! Will I EVER finish this Garfield? Probably not. I also just realized that I actually can attach the conservatory to kitchen end, opening that so that I can fit in real kitchen appliances -- and STILL fit the whole thing where I plan on keeping it! Oh boy, another wall to knock down! Let's see, August will be a year that I started this thing. Think I'll finish it by then? I'm not so sure any more!

Can I ask where this place is in Orlando? I live about an hour away on the coast, but will be going over there this Friday. Or any other places you all think are worth stopping in.

Thanks,

Jean

Ron's Miniature Shop

751 W. Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32804-7343

Mapquest it -- it's easy to find and do plan to spend HOURS there! I also noticed that their prices are quite competitive to what I pay on line. Of course, you'll pay tax, but no shipping. Definitely worth the trip!

Thanks so much! The website is wonderful, full of eye candy!! Can't wait to go. I was going to have to go pick up my sister in law at the airport on Friday, I might just make a special trip just for this as I am not sure when the flight comes in. If I bring my dd she said we have to stop at the Florida mall. I can see this trip adding up fast.

Which coast, Jean? Ron's is on W. Colonial Drive, which is also FL SR51, and if you're on the East coast it'll be on your right a few blocks after you pass the I-4 interchange; ASA you see the shop the driv eway immediately on the far side of the building leads to the parking area.

• 2 weeks later...