I miss the old board "skins"

Shy Spirit

I know that we are very lucky to have the super forums and all the goodies that go along with them ... but I can't help asking - will we ever have the old "skin" choices back?

This time of year I used to love to put on the one with warm brown colouring that reminded me of cosy homes, and steaming mugs of cocoa. (Can't recall the name, but it always made me feel good.)

I do appreciate everything we are given here - and shouldn't ask for more ... but I miss that special feature ... :whistle:

Thank-you Dean, and the "Powers That Be", for providing us with all the wonderful benefits of our membership - and forgive me for hankering after past pleasures!

I miss the Christmas skins, too; I put up the green one with holiday ornaments. For that matter, I really miss our good old, restful original Greenleaf skin. But whatever for and whatever glitches, I appreciate having this wonderful forum where we can all meet, greet and exchange info.

• Like 1

Come to think of, we were told the old skins would be coming back. I guess there was so much unexpected trouble that it was overlooked as they tried to fix the more important things. I loved the snowflake/winter one this time of year. I've settle now for the one called GDH Stone, at least it's muted and easy on the eyes. Another silly thing I miss is having the emoticons open in their own window and stay there. Now I have to open them in each "reply" window and often don't bother. But now there is a larger selection readily available, so I guess that's a trade-off. At least we still have that whole wonderful list - most of them I've never seen anywhere else.

And, of course, as you mentioned - this is the BEST online forum out there and I am very grateful for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, with the "old update" I had to switch to Mozilla to get my pictures in my albums...But I just uploaded my new pet to my pet album right here on crummy AOL and it woked VERY WELL.Thank you again,Dean and Co.Oh...but I do not know how to clean a browser cache?? Any ideas??