My Christmas Card to You

pats

When I count my blessings, this forum is right at the top of the list. You are the most talented, supportive and generous group of people I've met, and it's so good to be back with you all again! And thanks to Greenleaf and Mini Man for hosting this site and to Deb for her Gazette. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This forum family is unique, isn't it? I sometimes stop and retrace my steps that lead me here - driving past a yard sale and seeing a dollhouse in my peripheral vision; making a U-turn and coming back for said dollhouse (unfinished shell); having no clue as to what it was or who made it; searching online to learn more about it; asking Greenleaf if it was one of theirs; receiving a friendly email response (no, it isn't) and an invitation to check out the forum. And that was the end of the road! :drive: I've never left!

I've joined a couple other forums, which are okay, but no one has a layout like this that is so easy to navigate and so comprehensive. I just love it. And all the friends I've made on here - just awesome!

May you all have a wonderful Christmas season :xmas_tree:

I've joined a couple other forums, which are okay, but no one has a layout like this that is so easy to navigate and so comprehensive. I just love it. And all the friends I've made on here - just awesome!

May you all have a wonderful Christmas season :xmas_tree:

You're absolutely right, Pat...this is a wonderful forum. And what better time for me to return, than at the beginning of the Winter holiday season..because just like the real world, everyone wants to get home for the holidays, so I'll get to see EVERYONE! I hope that everyone posts any decorations they have made this year. I'm not that far yet, so I'm yearning for some eye candy to give me inspiration.

Thank you for the Christmas wish, Pat!

:xmas: and HAPPY HOLIDAYS, to everyone from me, too! May there be many more of them, WOOT!

Thank you Pat! Well said with every bit of your message! Happy holidays to you as well as the rest of our mini-forum family! :xmas_tree: Figure with this being my official 1 year anniversary of being a part of this I can only say I never would've imagined how immersed I'd find myself since a year ago!

Thanks for starting this thread, Pat. ;)

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at Greenleaf! :xmas_tree:

This is a Youtube video of a talented young guy in Winnipeg - he put the whole thing together - produced, directed, edited - arranged, composed, recorded, mixed and mastered it - and played all the instruments himself! He's sixteen years old.

Enjoy!