Garfield Windows

Mary11

I think on the old forum there was a little picture that said Gold Member or something like that, to match the group the member is in. When they transferred to the new forum, I guess those images did not, and it wasn't high on anybody's list to fix...

And what you see for a broken image depends on your browser. LIke I see a blue question mark, and I use Safari. IE users will see the red X.

Thanks Mary! I wish I could work on it right now but I have to clean house and decorate for xmas then going to Seattle for the weekend to my granddaughters gymnastics competition then my son will be here for a week lol so will be too busy. maybe I can sneak and do a smidgen on it. It is a big house.........I am anxious to get it done so I can start another one. Have a gypsy wagon my SO made me.......and need to paint and decorate that. he also made one to sell.......but it never got finished but perhaps one day!

lol

Cheryl, just checked out your pictures, your house is wonderful!!

I think on the old forum there was a little picture that said Gold Member or something like that, to match the group the member is in. When they transferred to the new forum, I guess those images did not, and it wasn't high on anybody's list to fix...

And what you see for a broken image depends on your browser. LIke I see a blue question mark, and I use Safari. IE users will see the red X.

Aha. At least there's a reason for this!

I build sites like this one, and it just goes against the grain when I see something like that!

I always glue my windows to the inside but I have seen certain kits that the instructions say to put them on the outside. The Harrison and the Emerson Row come to mind but I still glued mines to the inside on both kits.