Garfield Windows

Mary11

Okay thanks. Yes I did. The mailman delivered it to the wrong house and the guy brought it by Thanksgiving day. I was so excited to get it and move forward. I love the way this house is coming together. Thanks for asking.

Yeah I just got to thinking, I too meant the plastic part............and was hoping that is what she meant lol :unsure:

Are you talking specifically about the plastic "glass"? I glued mine on the inside, then the frame over it...and of course there's a frame over the outside windows, too.

Yeah, I was talking about the clear plastic ones. Thanks for all the help. I'm loving this house more and more. I'm taking pictures as I go but I don't know how to get them on here. I'll figure it out.

I put mine on the inside. seems to look right..............have fun with your Garfield I have pics in my gallery of step by step........sort of. Do you have pics up? I will have to go look!

Cheryl

Your house is fantastic!! I made a partition for the livingroom/hall. I didn't like it on flowing into the other. I'm trying to find something to separate the hall/diningroom but that is a tight spot.

thanks! that is agreat idea to partition those off. I had a hard time figuring out just where to stop the wallpaper going from the dining room to the hall..........it looked funny to just stop and put a different one in the middle of the wall........so I ran the wallpaper to the corner but now wish I hadn't as it doesnt match the l room or the other side of the wall. perhaps one day I will partition also and just recover the whole hallway a design all it's own!

Your house is fantastic!! I made a partition for the livingroom/hall. I didn't like it on flowing into the other. I'm trying to find something to separate the hall/diningroom but that is a tight spot.

thanks! that is agreat idea to partition those off. I had a hard time figuring out just where to stop the wallpaper going from the dining room to the hall..........it looked funny to just stop and put a different one in the middle of the wall........so I ran the wallpaper to the corner but now wish I hadn't as it doesnt match the l room or the other side of the wall. perhaps one day I will partition also and just recover the whole hallway a design all it's own!

I didn't want to use that corner shelf thing in the diningroom so I cut it up and glued two pieces of wood on either side. It arches a bit along the staircase but it makes a nice table thing in the hallway. I did find a narrow piece of wood in my scraps so I painted that and put that in between hall and dining room. Just gives it some definition. I didn't like the paper running into each other, it just looked weird. I have got to figure out how to get pictures on here.

I am anxious to see your pics Mary. I believe there is thread with Gallery instruction. I think what you do is click on the down arrow by your user name in the upper right corner, and a drop down menu comes up. click on the bottom one "My Gallery" Not sure what yours will look like with no album yet, but there should be a place somewhere that says "upload" click on that, then it will ask you to name your album, I already have albums so not sure exactly how yours will look, but when you make your new album, but you should come to a place that says

"Click to Attach Files" a window should come up that has a list of stuff on your computer. Find the right folder , open them and upload. You will of course First need to have your pics in a folder on your comp;. Don't reduce the size alot or they will come up too small. better to have them fairly big as the forum will adjust the size for you.

If I were you I would make a sample album, just upload one pic and see how it works. I usually learn by doing.

I will try to check back and see if you tried this and or what problem you ran into and try to help you!

It isn't hard at all once you do a few pics!

Cheryl

I didn't want to use that corner shelf thing in the diningroom so I cut it up and glued two pieces of wood on either side. It arches a bit along the staircase but it makes a nice table thing in the hallway. I did find a narrow piece of wood in my scraps so I painted that and put that in between hall and dining room. Just gives it some definition. I didn't like the paper running into each other, it just looked weird. I have got to figure out how to get pictures on here.

I am anxious to see your pics Mary. I believe there is thread with Gallery instruction. I think what you do is click on the down arrow by your user name in the upper right corner, and a drop down menu comes up. click on the bottom one "My Gallery" Not sure what yours will look like with no album yet, but there should be a place somewhere that says "upload" click on that, then it will ask you to name your album, I already have albums so not sure exactly how yours will look, but when you make your new album, but you should come to a place that says

"Click to Attach Files" a window should come up that has a list of stuff on your computer. Find the right folder , open them and upload. You will of course First need to have your pics in a folder on your comp;. Don't reduce the size alot or they will come up too small. better to have them fairly big as the forum will adjust the size for you.

If I were you I would make a sample album, just upload one pic and see how it works. I usually learn by doing.

I will try to check back and see if you tried this and or what problem you ran into and try to help you!

Cheryl

I started my album, I think. I have a picture thing under my name now.

Cheryl

I started an album, I think. See if you can see the picture.

I started an album, I think. See if you can see the picture.

Mary, if you og out and then log back in, go to your Gallery (click on My Gallery under your name up at the top right corner). There's only one image there (the divider betw the living room and dining room) but nothing comes up when you click on it. There's also an image of something else -- I'm not quite sure what it is -- a computer screen?

Mary, if you og out and then log back in, go to your Gallery (click on My Gallery under your name up at the top right corner). There's only one image there (the divider betw the living room and dining room) but nothing comes up when you click on it. There's also an image of something else -- I'm not quite sure what it is -- a computer screen?

Meant log out, of course!

Yeah, I don't know what that is. I only posted the divider picture, that took long enough :lol: . You have to click view album to see a bigger picture. I don't know too much about it, I surprised myself when my picture loaded.

Yeah, I don't know what that is. I only posted the divider picture, that took long enough :lol: . You have to click view album to see a bigger picture. I don't know too much about it, I surprised myself when my picture loaded.

If you go to "My Gallery," up under your name at the top right, you'll see a button up there that says "Upload." Click on that, and you have the option to add photos or start a new gallery.

This is really off topic, but does anyone know what image is supposed to display under one's image and under the word Member? I see an icon for a broken image under everyone's listing, including my own.

I think it's a platform-dependent icon -- that x is what you see on a PC (which is what I assume you, Holly and Mary, use); the broken image icon that I posted is what I see on my Macs. I know I sound like a little kid -- every time my mother tried to explain something to me, my answer was "But why?" Exasperating -- as I found out only after becoming a mother! I'm surprised that none of the forum team noticed this, though. There obviously was and/or should be something there.