Charlotte's Web progress

shamrockgirl18

I finally found a barn! Or rather, a barn like structure.

It's not exactly what i pictured, but I found it for $5 at the local flea market so the price was right. The other structures I'd been looking at were all on Ebay (nativity scene stables) and they cost more and also needed extra for shipping.

I am not sure exactly what this is supposed to be, perhaps it is meant to be part of a nativity set. It's very sturdy, and the color of it is a golden oak color. I've been staining it to make it look a little more realistic and weathered. The two outside walls are painted a dark red, and I've ordered shingles from Hobby Lobby to do the roof.

the animals are all Schleich ones. I still need two geese, and I've been looking for my favorite character: Templeton!

I am being very picky about that one because he has to look just right to be a true Templeton and not just any old rat.

here's a pic of what it looks like so far: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&image=73335

PS- the ground is not actually going to be turquoise colored. That's just the table it is sitting on right now.