MY FLYING MONKEY!

shamrockgirl18

Dorothy's house in Munchkinland definitely needed a flying monkey on the roof. I was unable to find one to purchase so I made him myself (plus it's way more fun this way!).

He was originally just a little spider monkey figurine, but I transformed him, and he doesn't look too bad either.

Picture in my gallery!

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=4904

thanks, everyone. He was fun to make, and he looks really good perched on the roof of Dorothy's house. I think I am going to try my hand next at making a melted wicked witch- I don't think it'd be too hard and I could put it in Dorothy's attic.

It's even better than having a skeleton in the closet- a liquidated witch in the attic!

yeah that might work better than my oroginal idea. My original idea was to find a green window gel cling, cut it to resemble a puddle, and then put a bits of black cloth, a witch hat and a broom on top.

However, I am worried that that gel cling things will fade and/or it will be too sticky and attract dust/cat hair/bugs.

Will paint actually harden into a puddle? I am worried if it doesn't it'll just make a big mess.

Will paint actually harden into a puddle? I am worried if it doesn't it'll just make a big mess.

Use the paint to tint the glue. You won't need much paint. The glue will harden into a puddle. Do it on waxed paper.