Kitchen set

dorn27

I've been considering making my own kitchen, but I didn't quite know how to make opening doors on the frig and stove/oven. Today I was looking around for bathroom stuff and then looked for fridges.

My little Orchid is going to be modern (I'm considering not using all the trim... we'll see what she tells me at that point). I found this cute little set. Each section is free standing, so you can arrange where things go. I just didn't know if anyone had experience with this set or this buyer.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2648

$25 seems like a good deal for a modern fridge and all those cabinets, but if it's crap and someone knows it... I won't get it!

That looks like a very nice set!

I have ordered from that seller before, and it was fine. The stuff comes from China, so it takes a little longer, but it wasn't as long as I expected. They shipped it out fast. I can't speak for that exact set, but the bathroom set I got was wonderful, I was very happy with it. They do have a lot of nice items, at very good prices.

eBay shows excellent ratings with several thousand transactions. Based on that and Tracy's first-hand experience, I'd go for it!

One thought -- will this fit in the Orchid's kitchen? It's not very large. If you're including the stairs, it could be an issue.

I can't even tell you how glad I am I just checked this! I just glued my second floor in backwards and almost missed it! I was thinking I wanted them in the living room, and flipped it in that way, and then I remembered the bay window and nearly freaked because they were going to block it. I was so excited to glue today, that I didn't stop to think about the consequences to my dry fit changes...

But, my glue was not dry (just the tiny bits of super glue, and they came right apart!) and I was saved!

I haven't ordered anything yet, I will make paper versions before I order to see if it works... that was always my plan because of the small size!

Hmmm, wish I would have thought of that open floor plan thing! I already installed the dividing wall. I think I can still get the parts of a kitchen I want in there. :) If I put a table in, I'm going to tuck it under the stairs I think to save space.

Well the seller is in China, and I won't buy from China.

It looks like the fridge comes out of one set and the cabinets another.

You can do better if you keep checking ebay and opt to have ebay send you alerts when these items are posted.

I've been considering making my own kitchen, but I didn't quite know how to make opening doors on the frig and stove/oven. Today I was looking around for bathroom stuff and then looked for fridges.

My little Orchid is going to be modern (I'm considering not using all the trim... we'll see what she tells me at that point). I found this cute little set. Each section is free standing, so you can arrange where things go. I just didn't know if anyone had experience with this set or this buyer.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2648

$25 seems like a good deal for a modern fridge and all those cabinets, but if it's crap and someone knows it... I won't get it!