OOAK baby and food

dorn27

I'm selling Lily. I put a lot of love into making her. She's 2 1/8 inch long from the top of her head to the tip of her longest toe. You are welcome to rename this little bundle of sweetness!

Her hair has been drawn into the clay and then painted in with high quality acrylic paint. She has not been finished with a shine of any kind to keep her skin tone real. She's simply polymer clay with arcylic paint worked into her creases and blushed on her cheeks and some more sensitive areas.

She rests on her side, but there is very little 'flat' on her so she can be wrapped and placed any way you wish in a crib or in a boppy should you have one to scale She's anatomically correct and has little girl parts. She can not be diapered due to her leg positon, but she can be swaddled in a blankey easily! Her pacifier is not removable and her headband and bow have also been glued in place.

This is my first baby for sale, my second ever made and I just adore her! I'm only selling her because my husband is 'honestly creeped out' by the realistic nature of these tiny babies and keeping one is probably the limit I can push it! (And I'm not parting with my first baby!) I have been having a ton of fun making them!

This is her photo now that she's finished!

lilymeas.jpg

lilysface.jpg

lilydone.jpg

I'm also selling these dinner/breakfast plates. I will divide them if you are only interested in one pair, but I can easily ship both. Store bought plates on 1/12 scale, hand made food from polymer clay and a few tiny touches of paint.

In case you can't tell (but I'm sure you can!) Breakfast is 2 eggs, buttered toast and 2 strips of bacon and Dinner is a baked fish (or chicken) topped with lemon slices, baked potatoes topped with butter pats and two carrots complete with stem.

The food is not removable, only the toast pieces (edges and toasting) and fish (the texture lines) have paint. All the rest is worked into the clay with a very delicate touch.

011.jpg