Mini things!

dorn27

These are the mini things I've made. Some I've listed to sell online (and failed boo!) and some I'm not willing to part with or are not complete.

My food dishes that are 1/12 and failed on ebay.... at least their first try.

Buttered toast, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon for breakfast. A piece of lemon topped baked fish (I guess it could also be chicken), a baked potatoe and two carrots with tops for dinner.

011.jpg

A little orange cat. I'm going to paint some stripes on him. He's even got paw pads added with the same color clay his tail tip has. He's got a few spots of extra clay I need to get rid of, but he's my first try on pets.

009.jpg

010.jpg

Babies!!!

I've named this little girl Lily. She's got a pacifier and it does not come out. She is my 2nd baby I ever modeled and I think she is the correct size for 1/12 scale, but I'm not sure. I have no adult dolls for reference at home right now, I just made her because I was so excited when my first baby came out well! She's a girl and has girl parts, but I didn't know if that was really okay to post. She also has adorable feet, but I couldnt get those without a girl parts shot, so they're not here either. I haven't tried 'real' hair yet, no where to get it locally. I did put some hair texture on her head and I'm planning on giving it a little color and then applying a pink ribbon around her head with a bow off the side. She's got the perfect amount of wrinkles and creases, including that adorable one babies usually have on their short necks.

Lily.jpg

lily2.jpg

Lilyback.jpg

Lilyface.jpg

This picture for size reference. This is a 1/12 scale (1 inch) plate

lwithplate.jpg

This is Parker. He's yawning and even has a tongue. He's my first ever baby, and I'm super proud of him. He's not going anywhere... he's also too big for 1/12 scale, I know that for sure.

Parker.jpg