I love Castle!

dorn27

I'm new and while trying to get a few posts so I can put up pictures.... I am completely obssessed with one thing.

ABC's Castle.

If you have not watched this show, stop what you're doing and get watching it... now!!! :) It's not your average show. First it has Nathan Fillion. (We love him so much we've named our cat after him.) He has a huge cult following thanks to his old show Firefly, but he's been in a lot of things from soaps to Buffy. He's hilarious and quite possibly the most underappreciated actor of all time.

This show blends drama, comedy and crime/murder mystery. I laugh every episode. I try to figure out who dunnit every episode, and quite frankly I'm often stumped! I'm not a huge fan of 'cop shows', but this show has so much more than that. He's a famous mystery writer who kils off his main character from a book series, then finds himself following around a NY city murder detective that likes "the freaky ones" for inspiration. It quickly becomes so much more than that with a wonderful cast of regular side characters and side relationships.

And, it's back on the air for Season 4 on MONDAY!!!

So... is anyone a Castle freak like me?

I watched it on Kristi's recommendation. It was a big confusing because the plot relied on so much backstory, but I finally got into the rhythm.I was so busy trying to figure out who the characters were that I pretty much missed any nice stone buildings. I think I'll watch again. thanks for the heads up, Kristi. :D

I watched it on Kristi's recommendation. It was a big confusing because the plot relied on so much backstory, but I finally got into the rhythm.I was so busy trying to figure out who the characters were that I pretty much missed any nice stone buildings. I think I'll watch again. thanks for the heads up, Kristi. :D

A lot of Castle is available on Netflix and Hulu (and Hulu Plus). I can give you a quick run through the back story if you want, just sent me a PM. :) It's a very very addicting show.