[Resolved] Error message when posting

Mini Man

I apologize for the problem that occurs when posting to the forum. There were some unexpected complications while installing new features. It's safe to continue to post. When the error screen comes up, just click the link on that page and it will dump you back to the main forum. I hope to have this problem square away shortly.

Thank you for your patients!

Dean

Umm . . . I don't know about the others, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any patients . . . didn't go to medical school! ;)

I don't have any 'patience' either!! :lol: ;)

Sorry, Dean, I just couldn't resist!! :lol:

Umm . . . I don't know about the others, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any patients . . . didn't go to medical school! ;)

I don't have any 'patience' either!! :lol: ;)

Sorry, Dean, I just couldn't resist!! :lol:

Hey at least it was spelled right! The problem with the board is now fixed.

Thank you for your, er a... well you know!

Oh no! Look out smarty pants!

pa·tient (pamacr.gifprime.gifshschwa.gifnt) Pronunciation Key speaker.gif premium.gif

adj.

1. Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness.
  2. Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
  3. Tolerant; understanding: an unfailingly patient leader and guide.
  4. Persevering; constant: With patient industry, she revived the failing business and made it thrive.
  5. Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or result; not hasty or impulsive.
  6. Capable of bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance: “My uncle Toby was a man patient of injuries” (Laurence Sterne).

Umm . . . okay . . . I stand corrected!

Now I can go tell Brian that it really is PAINFUL to have patience! ;) Someone pass the Green Apple Pucker to dull the pain of it all!! :lol:

pa·tient (pamacr.gifprime.gifshschwa.gifnt) Pronunciation Key speaker.gif premium.gif

adj.

1. Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance

In my dictionary, that's the definition of my first marriage. <cackle, snort>

<digging in the freezer> Hang on Teresa! I've got a chilled bottle of Pucker in here somewhere! We'll grab some glasses and go sit in a porch swing to watch the sunset. And after we finish off the bottle, we'll come back here and tell Dean that we're seeing two of every post again. <hic>

Deb

Deb, you kill me!! ;)

And after we finish off the bottle, we'll come back here and tell Dean that we're seeing two of every post again.

ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol:

I think I over did it on the Apple Pucker last night . . . I don't remember a thing!! ;)