Is this permitted on forum?

I am listing one of my dollhouses on my local craigslist, but I have no idea how much to ask for it. Am I allowed to post a photo in the community trading post, and ask for members to PM me as to how much I should ask for it? I don't want to break any rules, so any advice is welcome! Thanks, Michelle

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

how about $10 shipping included to Australia :p

I dont see why you couldnt post it here first and get an idea of pricing...i've sold a few myself i dont think you ever get your time invested back but at least if they sell to someone who loves them thats all that matters :D x

My first choice would be to offer it to members on this forum. However, I was undecided about price, especially because we're a family on here, and one of my favorite things about that is the cheering section when one of us snags a great bargan! I need to get as much as I can. Ok, I'll fess up, I need to sell it to buy another dollhouse I've wanted for several years, and it may be possible for me to get it if I can. So, keep fingers crossed for me. Thanks, Michelle

You can post trade posts in the forum linked here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showforum=49

The rules for posting is listed in that forum:

Please Read Before Posting!

This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum.

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area.

I say ask for a price that you will feel comfortable letting it go for. I'll close this topic now since this section is really related to technical issues or questions on the forum :)