Calling 1/2 scale artists

chapchap73

The jig was on sale :whistle:

I am not ordering I mean encouraging you to get one right now because I am not an enabler in any way. :rolleyes: Nor do I want to get back at you at all for the sdk miniatures link you posted a while back. Nope, not me. :nonono: :lol:

The jig was on sale :whistle:

I am not ordering I mean encouraging you to get one right now because I am not an enabler in any way. :rolleyes: Nor do I want to get back at you at all for the sdk miniatures link you posted a while back. Nope, not me. :nonono: :lol:

:rofl:

sdk link? Whatever do you mean? :bigwink: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

No need. Brae got to me, ...and so did Micromark. I finally ordered a jig, it was on sale and included an extra set of 8 magnets for a total of 16. I wish the economy would pick up, this stress spending is going to kill me.

Kathryn, another way to look at it is...How many things can you get for under twenty dollars that will last a lifetime???After having mine for over twenty years, I am about to start having birthday parties for my jig!LOL

I have not even had time to open the kit any more than to look at the directions :angry: so I don't know if it will fit. I am planning on making(or trying to make) most of the furniture for this house and I know that will fit. I didn't even attempt for my Vermont because I knew I would have crooked everything if I did!

I bought some Dremel saw blades from Micro-Mark a few months back and now I seem to get a catalog from them every two or three weeks. I swear the last one I got, they sent me the same catalog twice. :o

I'm always so overwhelmed looking at their catalogs, my eyes just glaze over from all those tools. I'll have to hunt down this gluing jig...

If you sign up for their emails, sometimes they send out specials that aren't in their catalogue.

Here's the one for the jig plus extras: http://www.micromark.com/Magnetic-gluing-jig-special,10080.html?Ns_md=Email&Ns_sc=Marketing&Ns_cn=11033SAB&ns_pc=11033SAB&Utm_source=Marketing&Utm_medium=Email&Utm_campaign=11033SAB

If the link doesn't work, it's item 60304SP2. It's only good for a few days.

Thanks Kathryn!

Guess what I'm getting for my birthday? :)

Order it now, that code is only good for a couple of days. Of course, they may offer a better special too... it's a gamble that way. I had planned on ordering extra magnets, so this worked out well for me.

We're all gettin' jiggy!

Sorry... bad joke... I'll go home now.

Order it now, that code is only good for a couple of days. Of course, they may offer a better special too... it's a gamble that way. I had planned on ordering extra magnets, so this worked out well for me.

We're all gettin' jiggy!

Sorry... bad joke... I'll go home now.

Husband ordered it last night for me right when I emailed him the link. :) My birthday is still 6 weeks away, but he was happy to go ahead and get that out of the way. He says I'm hard to buy for, so he loves it when I send him links and instructions.

I'm excited, because now I won't have to go raid the lego bucket anymore!

Awesome! We'll all have to post "Magnetic Jig in Use" pics. lol

I figured I might as well get mine now, because I doubt my family would get one for me. They don't like me using tools for some reason; I think it makes them nervous. My father was not happy when I bought the scroll saw. I seem to remember him saying, "You're going to lose your eyes and fingers using that."

I'm not sure what horrors they imagine I could get into with a jig, but that's family for you.