What Was I THINKING???

I was so excited about being able to participate in the Spring Fling this year, bought my kit, and have wonderful plans for it. But I know how busy the end of the school year is. Between directing the spring musical. rehearsing the cast, making costumes and sets, then preparing for and taking 17 children camping (and having to take cover during a tornado warning no less), I haven't had a minute to work on it. Here is is almost June already, and my sister and niece will be coming mid-June. I haven't even had time to finish the fairy house. I'm afraid my SF plans will be a wash-out. I do look forward to what everyone else does, whether I finish or not.

My daughter was a performing arts major, so I know what life is like around show time! ;)

Sorry to hear about having to side line your SF. I had to do that with my RGT Build-Along project. It's still sitting in my work room half finished. I WILL finish it at some point, cause I really am excited about the theme....but I've got two client houses to finish building before I can get back to it. Maybe this winter we will find some time. :yes: