Premade Skins Available

They are both the same version of only one Theme: one full and the other one simlified for mobile devices.

I think all pages related to GREENleaf should be.... GREEN!!! :)

And this skin/theme is blue. You can try and change that yourselves by changing the hue of the images used in the CSS files and changing the colors there, no need to change the whole theme/skin

Edited by Evelyne

They are both the same version of only one Theme: one full and the other one simlified for mobile devices.

I think all pages related to GREENleaf should be.... GREEN!!! :)

And this skin/theme is blue. You can try and change that yourselves by changing the hue of the images used in the CSS files and changing the colors there, no need to change the whole theme/skin

Evelyne - we used to have several choices on how the pages looked (i.e. skins) - different for the different seasons, some plain, some fancy. After the last upgrade it took awhile before they got to changing the default skin. And, as mentioned above, it's not a high priority item since it is basically just cosmetic. But that's what the conversations have been about. One of the original skins was green; one had snowflakes, and a few others I don't remember. Some people have greater eye strain with the harsh white screen.

But we're all so happy to have the basic forum back, after being down for several days, that it really doesn't matter. :)

(...) it's not a high priority item since it is basically just cosmetic.

I totally agree! :) But I like cosmetics too... One way or the other, we all here tend to pay attention to small details like that, as we love miniatures, right? :D

Some people have greater eye strain with the harsh white screen.

I can relate to that. I'm not a big fan of harsh white or light letters on dark backgrounds (as some forums have it) ew! :eek:

But we're all so happy to have the basic forum back, after being down for several days, that it really doesn't matter. :)

I second that too! I really missed it and I'm so happy it's back. Colors can be changed at any time. It's the people and the content that really matters. Changing forums (plataforms) is hard, there is A LOT of work involved and sometimes a lot of info gets lost in the process. I take my hat off to the team that made the transition, you guys rock!!! :clap: :worthy: