Been lurking for a week.. but I'm new!

Hi Everyone :)

I've been lurking around for about a week or so now but wanted to formally introduce myself.

My name is Aimee, I'm from Putnam County, NY, i'm a 32yr old mom of 3 bad little kitties. I have always wanted a Doll House and have NO idea what took me so long to get a kit and start. I'm just so excited to be here and get it all started. My first house is The Orchid (Corona Concepts) and although it's been a slow start, I've been at it for the last few nights and the walls are up and primed and I'm well on my way!

Thanks to Megan, Kathie, Holly, Janet, Julie and several others for the help over the last few days, oh especially Tracy's Blog!

I appreciate it very much and look forward to Mini'ing with you!

xoxo

Aimee

post-7346-0-11181900-1304960242_thumb.jp

Welcome Aimee! We look forward to getting to know you and watching your first build! :wave:

I'm sure your kitties will love taking their positions as newly appointed "Four-Footed House Inspectors". :giggle:

Thanks everyone!

Yes Holly you did, thank you ...very helpful!

Jackie, haha it's so funny you mention that about the cats.. no sooner had I used masking tape all around the house to keep it together while the glue dried, did my most badly behaved kitty stick most of the upper half of her body through the front door of the doll house! I have to have my husband babysit the house when I'm not home to be sure she doesn't sit on it. She takes her job very seriously apparently. LOL :)

Hi,Aimee and welcome to Greenleaf!Home of the magical world of Dollhouses and Kitty Kondos!

Many of us have cats and pictures of them being sooooo naughty!! They do love our

houses though, as we do.Glad you found this site- lots to do and many new friends to meet! :wave:

• 1 month later...