16 days

till the annual Parking Lot and Flea Market sale at the Elegant Dollhouse shop in Sacramento( May 1). I am so excited. I plan on being there when the sale opens. I always find lots of goodies. Oh my poor bank account :groucho: Anyone else going??

• 2 weeks later...

So, how was it?! I ended up not going, I needed to be home in the afternoon and didn't want to make such a long drive knowing I'd just have to turn around and come back. I do want to go one of these years, but would rather go on a day when I can also visit some other Sacramento stores before heading home.

It was fun. For some reason I think it seemed a tad bit smaller this year but lots of stuff to go thru. I picked up a few things and didnt find the few other things I wanted. Last year it was so WINDY but this time it wasnt. Saw some beautiful houses to drool over for sale. I missed buying one by just a few minutes! There were lots of people there.

I am still thinking about going to the Benecia one. It is a little bit of drive but it gets me out of house and relaxes me some and I love a good sale!!