Thank You Everyone

Merry

Before I leave I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me with my Woodstock dollhouse. As many of you may know, I bought the kit 18 years ago, and I just finished it, including the interior, a few days ago. I couldn't have finished it without you. From flooring to crown molding to electrification this forum helped me to make an extraordinary house. :flowers:

I have been blessed to have made so many great friends on this forum. Friends who were always there to pick me up, and friends who encouraged me to keep going. :flowers:

I had hoped to show you what I considered the best rooms - my living room and the eccentric aunt's third floor suite. I'm really proud of them. :yes:

The new up-to-date forum is going to be wonderful. I've already found that it's going to be much more fun than the old forum. :D

However, it is my sincere belief that my work and my words should not have to be subject to being put on facebook even if it's via a link. If I wanted my works and words on facebook, I'd put them there myself.

I'm sorry for those of you who cannot "hear" what I'm saying.

Thank you again, everyone, for what to me was the best forum ever. It was a great three years.

There is no need to reply to this posting. I do not want to have to sign in again. I simply didn't want to leave without you knowing how you have blessed my life, and made a dream come true.

Love to each of you,

Mary