My album pictures

I've been trying for a week to upload pictures. First I tried to put in new avatar pic, and it won't work. Now I'm trying to add some new pics to my bungalow album and it won't work. I even changed programs. Still goes so far, then stops. I don't have a clue what's wrong. Why all of a sudden? Need help please.. :wub:

Well, that's frustrating! There was a post a couple of months ago concerning this. A number of people had exceeded their quota of K and were able to post new pics when they removed some of their old photos. A least one member was not able to load photos even after eliminating some of her old photos. Hopefully, one of the tech advisers will be able to help you if removing old photos doesn't solve the problem.

I deleted almost all of my albums, and it still won't let me upload a new avatar picture. I know the size is good because I used this one before and it was fine. After 4 minutes of it trying to load, it goes to " this internet page cannot be displayed"??? I tried to diagnose it, but it said it couldn't diagnose the problem. So frustrating.! Don't know what to do..

same here Bea :) i was able to upload a couple of times but now cant again...Jomed has the same problem :grrr:

I've done heaps of stuff on my houses but cant show anyone...so annoying ...but i think the tec dept are working on it :wub:

I've had this problem since before Christmas. I think I was able to load one picture - freak upload but since then nothing so I've stopped trying. GL are aware of this and Dean has said that he will try and get it sorted out when the rush of the spring fling was over - hope that means the launch and despatch of orders and not the whole competition.

Its definitely a site problem and judging by the error message, its a server issue but that's all I know. The Greenleaf techi guys are the ones to sort this out I think.

I've done a fair old bit to my Russian Lodge and made numerous dolls but can't share any of it - echoing sounds of frustration booming round parts of the forum.

That will be the case for the rest of us affected by this problem Bea. If I remember rightly we send the 3 chosen pics by e-mail though so it doesn't mean we can't enter, just that we can't share all the detail and other views with everyone else.

Sorry you are having issues too Bea! I know how frustrated you all must feel. Please see this topic here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...showtopic=28728 and please contact me via PM with the error messages you are getting so that I can pass it along to the appropriate people. :wub: