Teacup Scenes

kawinkle

I bought two adorable teacups and saucers from the resale shop this morning because they were too cute and too inexpensive to pass up. I knew I wanted to do 1/4 scales scenes in them. I also found a pair of smaller doll sized cups and saucers I want to do 1/144 scale scenes in. Does anyone have any tutorials or instructions on the best way to go about this?

I found one small tutorial which answered what I needed I think. Just have to decide on what kind of scene I want to put in them. I have two sets. One is an actual teacup and one of them is a tiny little creamer but it looked so adorable, I just HAVE to put a scene in it. :wub: Thank you for trying to look for something! I just wanted to try something different! :)

Kimberly, I've done a lot of teacups -- I sell them at Craft Shows. My best one was made for my mother, in memory of her mother. It's in my Gallery under Grandma's Teacup if you want to see how I did that one. Teacups make wonderful mini settings :)

Kimberly, I tried this morning to upload some photos of my teacups to the gallery....I can't seem to figure out the new system. Sorry. I will try again when they get everything sorted out.

CheckMouse, I will go check your gallery, trying to get the feel for the new updated forum. :) Just need some inspiration, maybe your gallery will give me some.

Casey, did you have any on your blog? I searched your blog the other day and didn't see anything. If it is there, I will go check it out.

Kimberly, I think that there are a couple.....But....I forgot to label them and now they are just somewhere hiding. I have one that is a quilt shop inside a latte cup and another that is an English thatched cottage in a Wedgewood tea cup. If I find the entries, I will let you know....