One of ours can use some positive thoughts

lumberjacksgurl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so Happy to hear that she is responding to questions now!! I am hoping she will continue to progress and get healthy. Deana has been such a Wonderful person here and has done so much for the growth of our Miniature community here! Hopefully she will beat these infections and be able to get back home. Thanks so much for the updates!!

Dee had continued to do well over the weekend and was able to communicate and was obvioulsy wanting to get out of the hospital. It was thought she would be in ICU for another month yet, she continues to fight the infections. She would then go back tot he rehab hospital and work from there.

Just a few moments ago, her family let me know one of her lungs collapsed through the night. Keep her in your thoughts, she has scome so very far,

She is very much in my thoughts. I shall light healing candles and direct even more positive energy to Deana, and to her family. They must be exhausted from this long haul. I wonder why the lung has collapsed? And how this will affect her recovery? We are all focused on her well-being; she is such a special person!

Thanks again, Michelle, for keeping us well informed on her progress. :)

Dee is a doer ... always something cooking with her. It's understandable that she is agitating to get out of the hospital. It must be frustrating for her to be confined and not be able to do anything about it. More prayers going to her and her family. Thanks for the updates, Michelle.

I will continue to keep Dee in my prayers for a speedy recovery...she was one of the first one to welcome me to the forum...Michelle could you send me a private email with her address I would like to send her a card....

• 2 weeks later...