What's everyone working on?

I am plugging away on parts here and there for my ____________ and scratching my head about the landscaping. I think DH came up with a good idea to give me height, without too much weight or cost. We will see of that works. Now, I am off to find some ear muffs since the newly acquired Garfield is shouting at me, which has caused the houses with seniority to go into an uproar. They are all quite rowdy now!

I got free lumber yesterday! The owner of the mini lumber shop was the only person in the shop side of the business and told me it was a "grab and run" day! I thought he was kidding until he asked if I needed anything else, so I told him I needed some wood sheets for walls and ceilings. He grabbed the few sheets he had and said "have a nice day!"

I'm finishing and assembling a RL bunk bed for the kids this weekend, so no mini work for a few days.

post-47-0-75475600-1341062384_thumb.jpg

I have finally finished the interior of La Malcontenta (RGT Thornhill)! Of course, there is always a curio or what-not that will be added now and then—just as in a real home. The photo is the den.

Please see my blog for all the final details: http://irismarchcreations.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

B)

..and then you did :) That was very cool!

Yes I did! He gave me about $30 worth of materials for free.

I finished the RL bunk bed for my 2 oldest kids. They were so excited they didn't get to sleep until almost 11 p.m. I finally got to do a little work on the library border inlay this evening. Tomorrow I'll convert my 1st son's 3-in-1 bed back into a crib for Liam.

I am also tempted to build a mini of the bunk bed. It has a set of 6 drawers under the first bunk and a ladder on one end. It wouldn't be hard to replicate in 1" scale.

Yes I did! He gave me about $30 worth of materials for free.

I finished the RL bunk bed for my 2 oldest kids. They were so excited they didn't get to sleep until almost 11 p.m. I finally got to do a little work on the library border inlay this evening. Tomorrow I'll convert my 1st son's 3-in-1 bed back into a crib for Liam.

I am also tempted to build a mini of the bunk bed. It has a set of 6 drawers under the first bunk and a ladder on one end. It wouldn't be hard to replicate in 1" scale.

Holy cow, you've been busy. A mini bunk sounds like a fun project and seems like a pretty straight forward build..toss another project on the list :D

Those are great bunk beds Holly and I just love the drawers - looks like little jampots or butter pots but don't they just make perfect slide in drawers

Butter pots; it was a project from American Miniaturist.

Well we finished the class today and I am one tired puppy. I head back home tomorrow with a six hour drive, I am very pleased with the final room box . I will add some pictures when I get home.

• Like 1

Well we finished the class today and I am one tired puppy. I head back home tomorrow with a six hour drive, I am very pleased with the final room box . I will add some pictures when I get home.

Can't wait to see the pictures! :) I bet it's beautiful. Is this the one that you needed the Moroccan furniture for?

Got the entryway floor painted on my Queen Anne (only house I have right now). Finished scoring all the flooring for the first floor and porch. May have some time to do some staining this week, and then start on picking paint colors for the exterior so I can get that started.

Lyssa, your tree looks awesome! Very realistic!

This weekend I worked on the interior of my Little House in the Big Woods cabin, including the door. Getting the hinges to work was a bit complicated but I'm pleased with how it turned out. There are more photos on my blog.

post-7-0-56767500-1341204130_thumb.jpg post-7-0-08161200-1341204066_thumb.jpg post-7-0-71744500-1341204134_thumb.jpg

• Like 1