What's everyone working on?

16 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I find my moldings like those at Hobby Lobby.

Holly, I looked on their website, but couldn't find any, ditto Michaels. I found one kind on Home Depot that might work for miniatures, I'll have to go check it out at the store.

9 hours ago, KathieB said:

I like that each of the rope-molding columns is different. I immediately sensed the pride of artistry and craftsmanship that the cottager-builder must have felt as he built his house.  - Thank's Kathie, that's what I was aiming for! :cheezy:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My heart is bursting with joy. My daughter finished her semester exams and decided she wanted to do a Christmas scene. Of course her Mother has a stash of minis. I am so happy that there is a p

We have been re-doing our spare room to accommodate a craft space for me, so that my houses no longer have to keep moving on to and off of the dining room table when I want to work on them.  (T

Lord help me, I am caving in and buying a San Fran 557 someone posted on a local Facebook yard sale!!  $20!!  She is practically GIVING it to me!! 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Shy Spirit said:

Beautiful work, Grazhina.  Yes, the cottager/builder should take great pride in her work!!  Thank you Rosalind!

16 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I find my moldings like those at Hobby Lobby.

Thank you, Holly, I looked on their website, but couldn't find any, ditto Michaels. I found one kind on Home Depot that might work for miniatures, I'll have to go check it out at the store.

9 hours ago, KathieB said:

I like that each of the rope-molding columns is different. I immediately sensed the pride of artistry and craftsmanship that the cottager-builder must have felt as he built his house.  - Thank's Kathie, that's what I was aiming for! :cheezy:

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, jonhandy said:

Fixing a shed door that the hinges bent and caused the whole door to warp from just hanging on them open. With Abello Handyman we cover a lot of different projects. 

This forum is about dollhouses.  1:12 and smaller doors don't warp from  hanging on bent hinges.