What's everyone working on?

I'm not familiar with those products Anna. Do you have a web link so as to check it out?

My search didn't produce what your description sounds like.

Here is for a shop in Germany, usually used in model teain lay outs

http://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/katalog/en/Modelers-Needs-Tools/Evergreen-Scale-Models:::47_387.html?XTCsid=870717ec6444ce9b780c49c7a3786c7c

Hugs

Oh Anna, I love that site. Thank you SO much for posting it. Did you see the cool car kits?

I'm a train enthusiast too and am in the process of revamping our layout. They have some cool toys/tools/supplies there for that too.

Wow! Guess what I'm doing this afternoon after I serve the strawberry shortcake?

• Like 1

Oh Anna, I love that site. Thank you SO much for posting it. Did you see the cool car kits?

I'm a train enthusiast too and am in the process of revamping our layout. They have some cool toys/tools/supplies there for that too.

Wow! Guess what I'm doing this afternoon after I serve the strawberry shortcake?

:) well, uhmmm, have fun?!? Hehehe, hopefully one day when we arre sort of done with the!Real-life-size house we will get to the garden area and by golly there wll be a mini train lay out for the fairies to enjoy LOL

Hugs

Ugh, I have too many trains. I am only putting a small one in the fairy village. I have no idea what to do with all the other ones. I neither have room nor the time to maintain what I want.

The ones that aren't in use are for "someday" right?!? Right now we only have plans for the fairy village outside as it is sooooo way if compared with interior renovations (as in one of these days I'll have a real kitchen) but we'll get there...

Hugs

I started working on setting up my deck workroom, it's 10 x 12 with tall windows on both walls. It was used for a catch - all over the winter so it took awhile to sort through everything, most of which belonged to John. :) There will be just enough room for a work table, some shelves and my comfy platform rocker to sit in and watch the sun come up.

• Like 2

Anyone knows if there is a retail dealer list anywher for rhe Houseworks Ltd? Just want to know if there is someone around over here carrying the garage door.... Going to look for it at Farum but not sure if I will find it so figured i would have a plan B so to speak.

Hugs

Thank-you so much. This is the first space that didn't have to be shared by something else. It only took until I was 61! LOL! The only way it stays this way is if I don't go in there! The open shelves are the newest additions and they really help, all that stuff used to be on the tables. My husband was given a metal cabinet with a gazillion drawers in it and he thought of me... :D so that is being re-habbed in his shop. Back in "08, we lost everything, so alot of my dollhouse stuff was left behind. My son and daughter-in-law rescued quite a bit of it after we left so I got some of it back. Have decided to only work on what I have for now but it "keeps me out of the biker bars!" LOL!

• Like 1

I knew that there had to be a catch! Let me just make sure I understand.... Everything gets put in its own space. Then you slam the door and lock it from the outside. And never go inside again.... OK. I've got it.... It's never going to happen in this house.LOL

Beautiful workshop Debra!!!!

Stacey your work space sounds great for summer building!!!

I started a new project today! I was messing around with a puzzle house but decided to shelf that one for a while. I am starting on my adobe room box. I discovered that the arched room box didn't come with a top......huh??????? Wouldn't a BOX require a top for a roof?

Foam board will work I am sure. :)

I am thinking I might like to put a piece of polyglass on the top. I did that with my Dollhouse store and its kind of neat to be able to look down into the room. Either that or make a foamcore roof. A removable roof is a good idea too!

Booked the ferry tickets for Saturday overto Denmark. Printed and ready to go... GPS is checked so that the adress is still there, needs recharging. Now to check things of the list of prep and make a list of what to look for apart for the regular DIY must-haves....

Hugs

I am still decluttering and organizing my minis. This week is going to be rainy so I'm going to go thru a few totes, organize all my goodies and find the broken stuff. I know there is a tote of broken furniture I got a few years ago from a yard sale. I am also working on the Columbian house as well.

Kellee

Promise I will share pics! Since this is my friend's first ever toe-dipping venture into the actual mini world apart fro. The dollhouse itself I imagine I ought to bring a paper bag in case of hyperventilating.... :wub:

Hugs

This weekend my parents visited and we worked on landscaping for the Rosedale. (My dad's good at carpentry stuff so he builds a good base, and my mom's a gardener so she always has good plant ideas...)

I'll post progress pictures and details on my blog this week but here's a glimpse of what we ended up with. (Not finished yet! I still need to paint the front posts, and add a wrought iron fence, and add a bench that's on the way from eBay...)

post-7-0-49674300-1398740207_thumb.jpg post-7-0-03929200-1398740218_thumb.jpg post-7-0-28622700-1398740235_thumb.jpg post-7-0-75291300-1398740215_thumb.jpg

• Like 8