Greenleaf's Fifth Annual Spring Fling Contest

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered back on Wednesday (03/23) and see this morning that it has shipped. I certainly do not want another house in MY house so I don't know what possessed me to get the base plus one addition plus the steps. That's gonna take up a ton of space... need to figure out a good home for it (maybe on top of a tall hutch in my dining room).

I placed the order with absolutely no ideas in mind. I'm trying to wait for something to inspire me. I guess I can still build it and prime everything, just waiting for the muse to take over...

Mine hasn't shipped yet either and I ordered on 3/21. :p Sadness to me! So, since the kit is not here to work on, I will instead work on the stuff to go in it. :hug: A few things were conquered today, but I am ITCHING to get my hands on that laser cut wood!!! It will be my first. :p

I'm heartened to see some that ordered the same time have gotten shipping info. Fingers crossed I get mine before I have to leave to go out of state.

I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.

Lyssa, it's also my first laser cut. I'm excited to see how much different it will be.

ok i ordered.... kicking myself because i really didnt have an extra 45$ but its too late now :idea: oh well i have 3 months to work on it and its the bulk of the cost because I have pretty much everything else i will need on hand. this is my first laser cut kit as well. I also ordered the staircase kit. It's allowed to take all the time it wants shipping because I want to get further along with the keystone house before i start the SF anyway...

I just sent greenleaf an email as i tried to place my order last week and it went through but the shipping was about $50 dollars off. It says if you dont pay paypal right away your order is not confirmed??? But i did recieve a confirmation in my email. Do i just pay paypal and wait for a refund in the shipping??

Help??

Jenn

Jenn, you should get an email back from them. I had a little problem with the shipping cost showing up when I decided to add another thing to my order. I sent them an email and they removed the shipping cost. I think they will work this out via email, if not, call them. Greenleaf does seem to be very helpful to customers.

I am so tempted to order. I really shouldn't short on money and space and if I do decide to order I want both the left and right additions. And I have no space, but I really really do want it. What to do, what to do.

Mine's been shipped too but will take a tad longer I suspect and if British customs have anything to do with it, I'll be waiting a while - not jumping up and down just yet.

I am so tempted to order. I really shouldn't short on money and space and if I do decide to order I want both the left and right additions. And I have no space, but I really really do want it. What to do, what to do.

Ugghhh! So feeling that pain. I do and don't have the money (it can always be spent on more responsible items...or not!). I tell myself, "no! not going to do the SF, so just relax and let it go!" and then I find myself ordering items for it on ebay, or researching my idea further online, or picturing items i already have and how they will fit in. So conflicted!

:idea:

my tracking says it will be here maybe friday, not next monday! yay! i sure hope, cause I want to at least open it and read and look and feel! I could not afford it either, but then never get things for me, just me....but got some birthday money and so used some of it for this, well and pair of slippers on sale for $3!! LOL even bday money goes for necessities, hay, food, bills! and I seriously have no room for this house! but darn it will MAKE room somewhere!!!! Even if i have to build a table to put it on! LOL

Well, I wasn't going to try this since I took on the wall house build along on Facebook - but that build completely blew up in my face this weekend and I'm done with it - ACK!

So, I used funds hidden away to taalk myself into this not costing "anything" haha.... and ordered it today. The buildings never talk to me - I'm with the decorators here - I have a hard time seeing beyond the building when it's not an odd shape or a gazebo type structure. But I won't even think about it until it arrived because it invariably tells me it wants to be something entirely different every time.

Still struggling with an idea but got a flash of inspiration and ordered a cheap item off ebay that would form the basis of what I wanted to make - it arrived today - broken. Maybe that idea wasn't to be - back to the drawing board.