A Roof Just For You!

Dollhouseroofdecorations_thumb.jpg Another sneak peak at a few of the options that will be available for this years Spring Fling dollhouse.  Up on top we have the Cupola Kit which can drastically change the appearance of your project.  Big and bold, it looks great on not just the main house, but the additions too! 

The middle photo is the Dormer Window Kit.  Dormer-style windows have a long history in American architecture, and now you can add one to either the base house or the additions in a blink of an eye!  For you kit bashers, adding a whole in the roof will make it fully functional! This little window is the perfect addition to any dollhouse!

Last we have the Roof Finials!  Fitted to decoratively emphasize the apex of the roofs, they are said to pull double duty (by those who are superstitious) to ward off evil spirits!  The finials are made of our thinner maple plywood to stay true to scale.

Of course, all of these items are laser cut with the precision of a Jedi Master.  You will find them at a deep discount when we launch our Spring Fling contest next week!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com

At first I was confused about what I was seeing.

It took me a few minutes to realize that the picture IS the three items.

After which I said, Wowzers !!

When I printed them off to look at later I added a thick bright yellow line in-between the shots so I could be sure and "see" the three items.

HAHAHAHA ... Old age ain't what it's cracked up to be ... slow thinking, failing hands, eyes, knees, etc.,etc.

Can't wait for the whole thing on Sunday.

At first I was confused about what I was seeing.

It took me a few minutes to realize that the picture IS the three items.

After which I said, Wowzers !!

Yeah...I looked at the three photos and said "WOW...that is a REALLY weird roofline!!!"

Will they release it on a Sunday? Or are they going to do a Monday thing? :wacko: I'm just wondering who's working on a Sunday... B) and that maybe they'd make us wait an additional day... :thumb:

I vote for a day early if there is a question about not having a Sunday release !!!!! :wacko:

I just got the OK from DH to spend the $$$'s. Yeah !! -_- :huh:

I wonder if they will include an arthritis/post-surgical category this year .... B) :thumb: :yes:

I vote for a day early if there is a question about not having a Sunday release !!!!! :thumb:

I think then it has to be a 2day early...so it's released on Friday...(as in TODAY!!!) B)

Tease Tease, so excited!!! Looks like this year is going to be so much fun!!!

That's exactly what I said.."Teaser!" So cool.Still bouncing in my seat!!!!!!

2 more days................... :thumb:

:thumb: how excitement i'm sure i'll need to order everything...just in case... B)

LOL Linda I love the way you think!!!!

Hugs

-_- Anna

I just had a :wacko: moment too!!! I have an idea!!!! :thumb: I will MAKE it work whatever the kit looks like :huh:

2 more sleeps!!! B)

Archived