New Spy Shots!

dollhouseadditions2011_thumb.jpg As the clock runs down to our fifth annual Spring Fling Contest, I have a few new top secret photos to wet your appetite.  The question is, what goes between these two additions… you’ll need to stay tuned!  All I can say is that both of these affordable additions will be available in a right and left hand version and all of them come with two faux door frames to complete the illusion of being attached to the main doll house.  The roofs will be configurable to match the contest kits roof line or positioned further toward the front of the house.  So with the base house, that's nine different ways to configure this dollhouse!  These bad boys may also look great attached to one of your current dollhouses, so be sure to catch them at a discount next week!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com

B) :thumb: :wacko: Wowser, the mind is certainly spinning, that's for sure!!! Love the spy cam!!!

Hugs and thanks for sharing

:thumb: how excitement!!!! such clues too :wacko: i need me some of them bad boys :huh: 3 more sleeps!!!!! B) now i'm wondering where the stairs fit into it...hmmmmmmmm brain in overload -_-

I had read an article Gina did that said there was a Tennyson addition coming...but I have never seen anything like that... :thumb:

http://moreminis.blogspot.com/2009/07/spot...dollhouses.html

It is still on the back burner Amanda. I over complicated the addition idea. I wanted to include replacement walls so that there would be doorways into the dollhouse. The faux door concept that we are using in the contest house additions are much more practical. If it is well received, I'll dust off the additions you mentioned and get back to work on them.

Thanks!

Dean

Hi "Dean", this is Donna Hubbard and i live in Norwich, just 30 or so miles from u. is it possible to come to the store and pick up the house and etc. for the spring fling or do u have to do it all by mail?? thanks for the peak, love the look.

It is still on the back burner Amanda. I over complicated the addition idea. I wanted to include replacement walls so that there would be doorways into the dollhouse. The faux door concept that we are using in the contest house additions are much more practical. If it is well received, I'll dust off the additions you mentioned and get back to work on them.

Thanks!

Dean

NICE...thanks for the info. Dean!!! :thumb:

I guess I'll find out when I get the Pierce rehab rebuilt, since I cut huge double doorways into the left end wall on both floors to accomodate a conservatory with a roof garden.

Archived