The Spring Fling takes a Step Up!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it Julie. The SPRING-FLING-11 code is for free shipping on your entire order and is good through the end of the month. The base kit and options are already discounted.

Thanks,

Dean

OK I need to aplogize to Dean and eveyone else at Greenleaf for my comments late last night. I know I was just being too impatient. I'm waiting for a package in the mail and waiting all day yesterday for the Spring Fling, I just sort of lost it. Sorry.

On a happy note. Love the kit and all the additions. Really love the extended deadline. If I can scrape together the money I'm in. If not, I wish everyone the best of luck and can't wait to see the entry results.

OK I need to aplogize to Dean and eveyone else at Greenleaf for my comments late last night. I know I was just being too impatient. I'm waiting for a package in the mail and waiting all day yesterday for the Spring Fling, I just sort of lost it. Sorry.

No worries Amy... I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread! :)

I know we usually launch on the first day of Spring, so I should have posted about the delay yesterday. If anyone needs to apologize, its me.

Thanks!

Dean

I could not love it more!

Don't have any ideas yet, but because of that, I love the extended deadline. I'm not sure about which additions, but def. ordering more than one base house just because I love it so much and know I will want to do more than one once I get started!

Well, back to work for me. Lunch is over. Now I have all afternoon to think about what to include in my order tonight!

Thank you Dean! You all did a FANTABULOUS job on this one, as always! :)

This has been quite an experience watching everyone panic along with me. As I just mentioned to Dean in an email (oh yea, having problems ordering, some sort of glitch with pay pal who usually loves my money!) it's a good thing we are all artists of some sort and used to chaos!

I am IN LOVE with this years kit. I truly thought I wouldn't be. HATED the sneak peak of stairs, thought it was going to be a false front western style buillding and we kinda got that last year. Way to go Greenleaf, throw us totally off track! This kit is sooooo way cool words don't describe it. Of course, Greenleaf says it's to give us gazillions of options, I only saw one possibility. My dream house!!!

For everyone who went crazy this weekend like I did, remember, we have to finish the project with our sanity intact. This weekend was just a warm up :)

This kit practically screamed at me! Just ran the idea past a collaborator/financial backer (both better known as Darling Husband's Mother), got the okay and I will be ordering later today. I can hardly wait for it to get here! The fact that it goes until the 4th of July makes it much more likely that I will finish. :) Can't WAIT!!!

Anyone have a link to previous years winners so I can see what is expected? Just wondering what was done so I can see if I'd even measure up to anything that won before. Hate to embarrass myself with an entry that was totally off. Just wondering if the more bashed and unrecongizable the better or if anyone has won and you can still tell what the basic shell itself was. :) Want to enter but nervous as I've never done it before. Thanks!

Thanks Dean for the option, but I think I'll keep the flooring. After all, one way or the other I'd have to cover my floors. And it gives me a chance to try vinyl to see if I like it.

I'm already measuring things :(

Measuring? -- insert sound of ruler hitting floor -- who would be measuring already? -- insert sound of me hitting floor after tripping over things removed from a shelf -- :)

Anyone have a link to previous years winners so I can see what is expected? Just wondering what was done so I can see if I'd even measure up to anything that won before. Hate to embarrass myself with an entry that was totally off. Just wondering if the more bashed and unrecongizable the better or if anyone has won and you can still tell what the basic shell itself was. :) Want to enter but nervous as I've never done it before. Thanks!

Here ya go! :(

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...eq=sc&cat=6

Kabrina....don't worry if your "good enough". This is a real chance to do something different. Think outside the box. It is acually fun. Stretch your limits.

I don't know if I can really afford it this year, in time and $ but I really like the kit. I like the basic kit and steps. I can think of things to make it into already.

Archived