The Spring Fling takes a Step Up!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember what time it was released last year? I'm trying to get an idea of when we will see it tomorrow.

Are we looking at a midnight release or a morning coffee kind of thing? Hopefully its not later! I need to pack up the car and go back to school tomorrow, and I wanted to bounce ideas off my mom before I left.

I'm so excited!!

Actually, :thumb: I checked the announcement post from last year and it was 10:57pm on the 19th. That doesn't mean it will be the same this year, but a girl can hope! If i can stay up that late.

I do not know if I will be able to participate. (money) I will have to see.

Tomorrow my two favorite things will happen..Spring! and Fling!

Heidi, I'm in that same exact boat as you are, but I just can't wait to see what it is. And how much everything will cost.

My spring bulbs have just started to peek out of the ground.

Actually, :thumb: I checked the announcement post from last year and it was 10:57pm on the 19th. That doesn't mean it will be the same this year, but a girl can hope! If i can stay up that late.

Good to know! Looking forward to it-- the Willow will have to take a back seat for a few months!

is it time yet? is it time yet? :)

whats the time difference anyways? its 5pm sunday 20th here now ...argh i'm going to be asleep when it happens arent i :(

:( anticipation........Here spring has started with a beautifull day. The sun is shining and I'm behind my laptop in anticipation for the spring fling. time 10:38 am on march the 20th :) cleaning the work area to get ready for working on the spring fling ?????????So curieus......

Happy Spring & Fling Everyone!!!

Wonderful first day here its all misty and a little cool but perfect for your cup of hot tea/coffee or that first glass of milk of the day. :)

Truly glad to see I'm not the only one up early this morning! After being 80 degrees here in Atlanta yesterday, I'm thrilled today is a true Spring day... High of 65. It's nice and crisp right now. Anxiously awaiting the Spring Fling announcement. I'm on my iPhone (usually I'm lurking while at work). Does anyone have a proper link so I can find out what the new house looks like? I can't seem to find anything on google. Thanks!

Good Morning Everyone!

It's a beautiful morning here, too. Especially appreciated after a very stressful week for me.

Trees flowering, birds singing and bunnies in the front yard have made my morning.

But, I still feel so antsy to see the new house! No ideas, yet. So, I really hope something hits me when I see the main house.

And hope it's soon. (fingers crossed) It's back to the grind tomorrow with limited time to daydream and brainstorm. :)

Don't you think it would have been announced at midnight at least? Why no update???

Maybe because its sunday and also before 8am there....i'm going to be asleep and miss it as its nearly midnight sunday here :)

Maybe because its sunday and also before 8am there....i'm going to be asleep and miss it as its nearly midnight sunday here :lol:

WOW...what a time difference... :( You should have already seen the kit by now!!! :)

I'm in the same time zone as the GL store...so I'm anxious as it's 9:00am!!!

Okay - it's March 20....

:)

I'm just happy I got into the forum...I tried getting in here and kept getting "the flood control" message... I assumed it was everyone trying to see if the announcement was up!!! :(

I guess it could even be coming tomorrow. Monday would be easier for the staff at Greenleaf. Everyone deserves a day (or 2) off and I bet they have been really busy getting everything ready. I don't know if Dean ever set a specific date for the release. We have just been speculating. That said -----

I want to see it!!!!

OK, I feel all whiny now and think I need to step away from the laptop and go for a walk. Of course, I'll take my phone to check for updates while I'm out. :)

Or maybe just wait to hear the collective squealing from the rest of you when it's up!

Aaaarrgghhh!!!! Where is it?! Where is it!? I woke up early just to see the announcement! It's like Christmas morning for miniaturists and I don't think I can stand waiting until tomorrow. This is great, though. I don't have any surprises at Christmas anymore and this is a real surprise. I just can't wait to exclaim, "It's exactly what I wanted! How did you know?!" :)

Archived