The Spring Fling takes a Step Up!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be nice to know just how mini other potions would be available on the kit? Especially for our overseas members who might wind up having to await delivery by surface means?

wow it is coming fast, i already have my idea now i just need to see the kit??? I just hope that it's not too big as im really running out of space. 2 Dollhouses that are not done yet already in the basement!!

Wouldn't it be nice to know just how mini other potions would be available on the kit? Especially for our overseas members who might wind up having to await delivery by surface means?

yes!!! B) we have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get the kit after ordering...cuts right into the time limit so i usually make things for inside while i'm waiting..plan...and ask for a thousand measurements from those who have it before me B)

4 more sleeps!! :wave:

Is that a hint about the nature of the kit? I will so totally not have time or room to build a Spring Fling! But once I get my derriere and a camera into gear at the same time, I can start sharing more progress (s l o w) on Mildred.

2 more sleeps :thumb: but might be 3 for me as you are behind...or something like that :wacko:

Linda...Now they're showing ROOFS!! Did you see!!! OMG!................... B)

I saw!!! I saw!!! wowsers!!! how excitement...no idea what i'm doing with it yet but i'm sure i'll HAVE to order everything ...just in case... B) :thumb:

O WOW , only one day to go and see the spring fling (middle?) piece. I'm guessing it's a 2 story something because of the stairthingy in the first sneak peak. So looking forward to the revealing of the spring fling and ordering :thumb: have been saving for the last month's.

I know what part of the tax return is going to go to... :thumb: This will be the first laser cut anything, and first SF if I do it. But I have to say I love the roof options!

I do not know if I will be able to participate. (money) I will have to see.

Tomorrow my two favorite things will happen..Spring! and Fling!

Archived