The Spring Fling takes a Step Up!

DSC_0243_thumb.jpg As the days get longer and the snow beings to melt, it can only mean one thing… the Greenleaf Spring Fling is just around the corner!  This years project will set a new standard in expandability which will allow even the timid to bash their kit into a one of a kind creation!

We decided to expand off  the concept of last years project kit, now know as the Baslow Ranch, which was a base kit with an optional addition.  We will again be offering a very handsome base model at an affordable delivered price, but there will be many optional enhancement available to customize your project.  The picture above is just one of those items; a stair case/upper deck kit which can attach to the project kit (or for that matter, any of our dollhouses) in many different ways.  This option will come with two door frames so you can add a faux door to complete its appearance. 

Besides the stair case/upper deck kit, we will be offering additions, roof enhancements and maybe even  platform bases on which you can display your project.  All of these items will be offered at a deep discount during the contest.  Stay tuned for more details over the coming weeks and remember; Spring is almost here!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then...this is nice!!! :lol:

Knowing that it's expandable makes me think it's not a garage...and that's got me excited!!! :)

With all the options, I might just jump on this one... :giggle:

Mmmmmm, :lol: so this is looking really, really great!!!

Hugs and thanks for sharing these, it is only raizing the "want to know feeling" but in a good way LOL

Besides the stair case/upper deck kit, we will be offering additions, roof enhancements and maybe even platform bases on which you can display your project.

Oooh! platform bases! What a great idea!

OMG!!! How exciting!! NINTEEN more days til 'kick off'..I'm SO excited. And impressed!

I love the idea of add-ons....already like the stairs/upper deck deal..and platform, or

roof enhancements?? Oh! Be still my heart!! Thank you,Dean,thankyouthankyou!!! :lol:

Don't fuss, Linda; this is the first time Dean has leaked any pictures this early! I LOVE the look and quality lasercutting gives kits, and this addition is unlike any I've ever seen.

So exciting! I'm with Linda, but certainly don't think she was fussing.

I recall last year getting a "tease" sneak peek at the doors. It just adds to the fun and excitement!

I agre...it has me thinking beach-house/lighthouse...something near the ocean...

I have the same idea of something towards a beach house. I'm loving the stairs already

...so, the Spring Fling kit is going to be a laser cut this year? I might just jump on this (although I'll be gone most of April...it'll depend a lot on deadlines...hmmm...)

Archived